Website Planet featured an interview with Arun Kumar, CEO of Kerika, where he talks about Kerika journey from concept to getting 330K downloads from the Google Workspace Marketplace. Topics covered include:
- Introducing Kerika: What is it and how does it work?“… the fact that our users range from global automobile companies down to young children highlights the biggest advantage of using Task Boards: it is super easy for people to pick up the concept and there’s no training needed.”
- How did it all start, and what are your achievements to this day?“We were the first to create these incredibly flexible Whiteboards that can not only contain ideas, text, and diagrams, but also files and content from the Web.”
“Now we have users in every continent and we get 5-star reviews everywhere…”
- How does your mission differ from the other companies in your niche?“…designing a tool that ordinary folks can use, without training. We are building “task management for the rest of us.”
- Who are your typical clients and what problems do they have when they come to you?“Describing our “typical clients” is impossible for me, because we have such a wide variety of users.”
- And what makes them eventually choose you over your competitors?“What we have heard consistently, from users across the board, is that they love the user experience.”
- Can you share one success story from your customers? What was their pain point, and what results did they get thanks to Kerika?
- What do you see in the future of your industry, and how do you plan to cope?“Our focus isn’t going to change. We believe very passionately that everyone else in this space is still neglecting what we call “regular folks”. We love regular folks, and we will continue to make sure we have the best user experience for them!”
The interview was conducted with Bethenny Carl from Website Planet.