If you’re a small business, startup, or big corporation, and you want to win in the digital marketing world, you have to be excellent at running your digital marketing campaigns. To make sure you’re excellent at this, you must have a solid way to run and track all the campaigns.
You’re probably using something that is not designed for this purpose, like a spreadsheet or emails, but they’re not efficient enough. This is why we have designed a template within Kerika that helps you handle all of your digital marketing campaigns, like a pro.
Kerika helps you plan and track your digital marketing campaigns easily.
Whether you’re working solo or as a part of a digital marketing team, Kerika has just the right tools to help you level up your online marketing game. Let’s see how you can use Kerika to plan and execute its digital marketing campaigns.
This template makes it easier to plan your digital advertising efforts by using cards and columns. The columns show different types of campaigns, starting with resources on the left and ending with completed campaigns on the right.
Let’s learn how you can use these columns for your online marketing campaigns:
- Resources: Resources are the necessary fuel that helps you fire up your campaigns. You also need easy access to the policies of all the online marketing platforms. That way, you can ensure your campaigns are always on point and aligned with the latest rules. Refer to this column whenever you need a marketing tool or the policies of the online marketing platforms — it’s that simple.
- Social Media Marketing Campaigns: This column is designed to help you streamline your social media campaigns. This column also offers templates to create ads for Facebook and Twitter. You can copy and edit this template for your ads. There is a template for managing your social media marketing budget as well.
- Google Ads Campaign: You can plan, create and optimize your Google ads in this column. It gives you the option to create a card for each ad, or you can copy the existing templates and edit their content for your own Google ads.You can also easily manage all aspects of your Google ad, like creating an ad budget, assigning tasks to your team, creating the banner design, writing video scripts, etc.
- Influencer Marketing Campaign: This column is to manage your influencer marketing efforts. It allows you to create cards for each campaign and provides templates for creating a budget and affiliate contracts. You can also assign tasks to your team members or assign campaigns to your influencers within the card.
- Affiliate Marketing Campaign: This column helps you simplify the process of managing your affiliate marketing campaigns. You can create a separate card for each marketing campaign, making it easier for you to track and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously. It also offers ready-to-use templates and useful resources for planning your marketing budget.
- Email Marketing Campaign: In this column, you can easily create and manage your email campaigns by creating a new card or duplicating the existing template. It also offers a template for creating email marketing budgets, so you can make sure that all financial aspects of your campaign are tracked and managed effectively.
- Content Marketing Campaign: This column is designed to help you manage your content marketing efforts. You can create a card for each content piece or idea and have a clear and organized view of your entire content marketing strategy. You can also find budget templates, which allow you to effectively plan and track your content marketing spending.
Onboarding Your Digital Marketing Team in Kerika
If you are a solo digital marketer, you are ready to use this template. However, if you are leading a team within an agency or company’s digital marketing department, it is important to have others onboard correctly for greater success. Onboarding is really easy with Kerika
Invite your team
Most digital marketing teams are usually made of a social media expert, Google ad expert, email marketing expert, content writer, and a graphic Designer. Simply add them one by one as Team Members on this board.
Once added to the board, team members will be able to make real-time changes to the board and all the updates are instantly accessible to everyone. This makes collaboration and communication efficient throughout the campaign.
Set up your Visitors
In addition to granting team members access to the board, you can also give visitor access to stakeholders who need to view the progress of the campaign but do not need to make any changes.
Assign these stakeholders as Visitors to this board, so they can see what’s going on in real-time. However, they won’t be able to move any cards or make any changes. This means they accidentally won’t mess up your careful workflow, and you won’t have to keep giving status reports. That’s a double-win for both of you.
And the best part is, adding a Visitor on this board team is completely free. That makes it a triple-win situation for everyone!
Understand the campaign management
In this board, each column represents a specific type of campaign in the digital marketing process. The cards within each column represent individual tasks for that campaign, such as creating a display advertisement for Google ads.
To start working on the tasks in a Kerika board:
- Open the first card in the first column
- Review the instructions within the card
- Examine any resources attached to the card
- Take necessary actions.
It’s best for you to handle crucial tasks personally and delegate the others to your team members based on their areas of expertise.
Update the cards as the campaign makes progress
- As your campaign makes progress, the tasks related to it may require more than one teammate. You can assign the same card to multiple teammates or use the checklist option to divide the tasks and assign them to your team.
- Use the status option to indicate the status of your card. There are statuses such as READY, IN PROGRESS, REVIEW, etc. This will make it easy for everyone to know the status of that campaign without opening the card.
- Use the DUE DATES to make sure the campaigns and tasks get done on time and nothing gets slipped.
- Communicate with your team with Kerika’s chat option instead of email. This make your communications more streamlined and focused
The ‘Done’ column
When your campaign is over, and the card no longer needs to be in the column, you can move it to the ‘Done’ column or just mark it as done.
The ‘Trash’ column
Sometimes campaigns don’t work out or they need to be stopped before the time. You can move those cards to the ‘Trash’ or just mark them as trash and the card will automatically be transferred to the trash column.
If you accidentally Trash the card or want to continue the past discarded campaigns, you can simply retrieve those cards from the Trash column the card will reinstate itself where it previously was.
Now that you know how to use the cards and how to move them around, let’s learn more about the cards you get with this template. These cards contain helpful content, and they are there to make your digital marketing campaign process a lot easier.
Start with the Resources column
This is the leftmost column in this template and contains 12 cards:
- How to find ideas for your digital marketing campaign: This card is useful for you if you are looking for inspiration for your digital marketing campaigns. It provides helpful tips and suggestions to spark new ideas and get the creative juices flowing.Whether you’re planning a social media strategy or developing a new email marketing campaign, a card can be an invaluable resource.
- Best social media marketing tools: This card gives you a comprehensive list of tools and suggestions for social media marketing. Whether you’re looking to schedule posts, measure your performance, or find the right hashtags, the card has you covered.With its curated selection of top-performing tools, it makes your digital marketing efforts a breeze. Keep this card handy to ensure your campaigns are always on point.
- Facebook ad policies: The card comes in handy while creating Facebook ads. By opening the card, you can get a comprehensive overview of Facebook’s ad policies and ensure your ads comply with the latest guidelines.It will help you avoid the risk of your ads getting banned, which could negatively impact your marketing efforts.
- Twitter ad policies and process The card feature provides a comprehensive overview of Twitter’s ad policies, making it a must-have resource for Twitter ads.By using this card, you can ensure your ads comply with Twitter’s guidelines, helping you avoid the risk of having your ads banned.
- Reddit ad policies and process Whether you’re new to Reddit advertising or an experienced marketer, this card helps you ensure your ads comply with Reddit’s guidelines and avoid the risk of having them banned.Read this card to stay up-to-date with the latest policies and run effective ad campaigns on Reddit.
- Google ad policies and process: This card offers a complete understanding of Google’s ad policies and procedures.After reading this card, you can be sure that your ads are in line with Google’s guidelines and that you steer clear of potential bank risks by simply accessing the card.
- Google ad tool: By opening the card, you’ll have access to a wide range of tools to help you create, manage, and optimize your advertising campaigns.From crafting the perfect ad copy to analyzing performance metrics, the card has everything you need to succeed.
- List of popular affiliate marketing platforms: In this card, you’ll get a variety of affiliate marketing platforms to choose from, making it easier for you to find the best fit for your specific needs and goals.Whether you’re looking for a platform with a high commission rate or one with a wide range of products, the card has you covered.
- Must-follow rules for email marketing:This card gives you a comprehensive list of must-follow rules to ensure your email marketing efforts are effective and compliant.From crafting subject lines that grab attention to avoiding spam filters, the card covers it all.
- Tips for running an effective email marketing campaign: In this card, you’ll get access to tips and best practices for running an effective email marketing campaign.From building your email list to crafting compelling subject lines, the card has everything you need to succeed.
- How to write articles to the target audience?: Open the card to gain access to expert tips and strategies for running an effective email marketing campaign.From growing your email list to creating captivating subject lines, the card provides everything you need to know.
- Tips for managing influencer marketing campaigns: From setting clear goals to negotiating fair compensation, this card provides step-by-step guidance on every aspect of influencer management.Discover best practices for identifying the right influencers, creating contracts, monitoring results, and building long-term relationships.
Social Media Marketing Campaign
The which is the second column in this template, contains seven cards:
- Social Media Marketing Budget Template: You can streamline your social media marketing budget with the help of this card. Simply open the card and enter all the information about your platform, content creation, advertising, and reporting and analytics budget.With its customizable content, you can quickly and efficiently plan your budgets and track your progress toward your marketing goals. You can find more advanced budget planning options in the attachment.
- Your Social Media Marketing Campaign Ideas: With the help of this card, you can keep your ideas organized and accessible. Simply open the card and add, edit, or delete concepts as they come to mind.With all your ideas in one place, you can easily refer to the card whenever you need inspiration for your next campaign.
- Display Image Ad Template for Facebook Ads Campaign: This text-based template in the card helps you streamline your Facebook ad creation process. It gives you a preformatted structure to follow and guides you in filling in the necessary details and messaging.By using this template, you can effortlessly produce a professional and impactful Facebook ad.
- Video Ad Template for Facebook Marketing Campaign: In this card, there is a layout for creating professional and effective video ads for YouTube effortlessly.The preformatted layout simplifies the process, just fill in the blanks with your details and messaging, and you’re ready to launch on the world’s largest video platform.
- Display Ad Template For Twitter Ads Campaign: This card offers a text-based pre-designed structure to help you create Twitter banner ads quickly and efficiently.Fill in the blanks with your details and messaging, and it will help you create a professional and effective ad ready to promote copy.
- Video Ad Template For Twitter Ads Campaign: You can use this card to create video ads for your Twitter campaigns.Customize it with your own text, images, and other elements to effectively promote your products, events, or services on Twitter.
Like what you read so far?
Just like the Social Media Marketing Campaign column, there is a column for Google Ads, Influencer Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, and Content Marketing.
These columns will help you store your campaign ideas, generate great copies, manage your budget, and more. Click here to check out the template
You can try everything free, with your entire team, for 30 days.