This Column Actions menu appears the top of each column, as shown below:
When clicked, the button shows the following actions that can be performed on the column:
- Rename the column
- Add a new column, to the left
- Add a new column, to the right
- Move the column one position over to the left
- Move the column one position over to the right
- Delete the column, which means move all its contents to the Trash
This new button and menu makes it easy to access the most common actions that Board Admins need to organize their project’s workflow.
The Board Settings dialog will continue to support this feature, as well as handle more advanced scenarios such as boards that use Work-In-Progress limits on columns:
Note: only Board Admins can customize the columns on a board; not Team Members or Visitors.