We have disappeared again from the Google App Marketplace: this is the third time in the last two weeks, and Google is trying to find the bug that’s causing this to happen.
The sequence that triggers it seems to be as follows:
1. We make an update to the Kerika product description on the Marketplace, to reflect some significant new improvement or feature.
2. The update shows up correctly, for a day or two.
3. Then the entire Kerika product listing disappears, without any warning or notification!
4. We contact Google, and they try to to restore the Kerika product listing. Unfortunately they find a really old set of screenshots and text, at least 3 years out of date if not more, and it’s a mystery where they even dredge this up from.
5. So, we try to update our Marketplace listing, and the cycle begins anew…
Waiting on Google to fix this!