This template can help you gather your designers, creatives, and other stakeholders to discuss and review your design projects, share updates and feedback, and collaborate to find design solutions.
It gives you a structured layout that includes design ideas, project updates, and feedback option. If you want one place to manage your multiple design projects and ideas, this template is perfect for you!
How to use this template:
- Use Resources: Use this column to gather useful tools and content that will help with the design project. You can use the existing resources as a starting point, and start adding your resources down the line.
- Concepts & Ideas: List your design concepts and ideas in this column. Collaborate and discuss ideas with your teammates, and decide which idea is the best to work on.
- In Progress: Once you decide which design idea to work on, create a card or move the card you already created to this column. Update the card regularly so other teammates know what’s going on.
- In Review: When the task is completed, move the card from the ‘In Progress’ column to this column. In this column, you can ask the stakeholders for feedback or review your work.
- Implementation: Once your task is reviewed, and everyone is happy with the design, move the card to this column for the implementation.
- Done: After implementing the design, simply mark it as ‘Done’ or move to this column.