We are still working with Google on fixing the problem with the G Suite Marketplace that caused the Kerika product listing to disappear unexpectedly about 2 weeks ago.
Progress was slow over the holiday season because many Googlers were out of office, but folks are back in town and working with us on debugging the problem — which, as far as we can tell, is entirely on Google’s end and has to do with their back-end systems for managing listings on the G Suite Marketplace.
And yet another tutorial video, part of our ongoing effort to create a bunch of learning materials for new users! This one is about getting a lot done, which means using Kerika for large scale projects.
Kerika’s Highlights feature help you zoom in on what really matters, even when you are working on a Task Board or Scrum Board board with hundreds of cards.
And Kerika’s Views feature helps you stay on top of things no matter how many projects you have underway at any time.
Here’s a quick tutorial video on how to get the most out of Kerika’s Highlights and Views:
We have disappeared again from the Google App Marketplace: this is the third time in the last two weeks, and Google is trying to find the bug that’s causing this to happen.
The sequence that triggers it seems to be as follows:
1. We make an update to the Kerika product description on the Marketplace, to reflect some significant new improvement or feature.
2. The update shows up correctly, for a day or two.
3. Then the entire Kerika product listing disappears, without any warning or notification!
4. We contact Google, and they try to to restore the Kerika product listing. Unfortunately they find a really old set of screenshots and text, at least 3 years out of date if not more, and it’s a mystery where they even dredge this up from.
5. So, we try to update our Marketplace listing, and the cycle begins anew…